Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7

greetings loved ones. many of you may have heard by now that my home that i've been working on (with alot of help from my friends) for nearly half my life burned down a couple of weeks ago. thanx to all who have responded with massive love and support. Thank you for the outpouring of love, kind thoughts and green energy. peace and love, h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have a message or a memory to share- it will go far in helping to keep Helen's spirits up. Please email stories, thoughts and memories to Marci@MForbes.net to be posted.
Also, please continue to share the link to this blog. People have been very generous but there is much to do and every bit is appreciated.

Thank you,
Marci

1 comment:

  1. Hey Red, You know Precious is wrapping her big arms around you and your dogs. With tears in her eyes she puffs herself up and tells you to get on buiding 'cause you can do ANYTHING you set your mind to doing.

    Helen, my love to you too. You are love in motion- not a wonder the Universe is thundering to be with you now. I will see you in Michigan in 16 weeks. You will be in my thought and prayers daily until them.
    Be Well my Friend,
    CeeCee Carol

    ReplyDelete