Friday, March 27, 2009

A message from Helen






Aloha friends and family. Howdy neighbors. Hello folks I've yet to meet. I see it has gotten around the universe that my house, my home that i've been working on for nearly half of my life burned to the ground last thursday. I lost every material thing i had. What I did not lose was my life, my dogs and you. You my loved ones, the greatest thing I have ever had is you. The outpouring of love and support from you has been overwhelming. I feel sooo lucky and so blessed to have you. I feel your love warming me. I hear your words of kindness. I am soaking in your belief in me and your knowing that I will get through this. Even though I will be 50 years old this year and I'm not as handy with a chainsaw or a ladder as i used to be, your knowing I will get through this makes me know it too, because i have you! I LOVE YOU ALL! Today I go camping on my hill. 2009 is the new 1987.
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Helen

2 comments:

  1. how about creating a badge so people can post it to their sites/blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's that?


    http://www.facebook.com/people/Helen-Fund/1362125900

    ReplyDelete